[BioCocoa-dev] NEW VERSION

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 21 15:44:26 EDT 2004

Alex -

Calm down, it's not so bad (mostly because I did read the emails).  I didn't
add files in any places they shouldn't.  I simply over-wrote the new #import
statements.  They still exist in the previous revision, and getting them
back is as simple as comparing the current and previous versions in
FileMerge and carefully choosing the two versions.  I finished up about
three classes while waiting on hold.  I'll be done in a half hour or so.

You should see how much code I added - it's well worth a momentary hiccup.

John