[Biococoa-dev] hello!

Julian Blow j.j.blow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 09:02:15 EST 2005

Dear Biococoa-dev Subscribers,

just a quick word to let you know I've added myself to the mailing
list as suggested by Koen. I'll keep an eye on what's going on, and
will contribute if and when I think I can add something.

Regards,

Julian

--
Prof. J. Julian Blow, FRSE
Cancer Research UK Chromosome Replication Research Group
E-mail: j.j.blow at dundee.ac.uk
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/biocentre/