[Biococoa-dev] BCSequence init methods

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 4 16:19:57 EST 2005

At 2:10 -0500 2/4/05, Koen van der Drift wrote:
>On Feb 4, 2005, at 1:35 AM, Charles PARNOT wrote:
>
>>>Hi Charles,
>>>
>>>Just noticed the new additions. However, BCAbstractSequence does not show up in my project. Make sure you also commit the project.pbxproj file in Xcode. To do this, click on the triangle next to 'SCM' in the left panel of the main window of Xcode. Then right click on project.pbxproj and select cmmit changes. Hopefully that will take care of it.
>>
>>I had done that already, and redid it just now after doing some fake modifs to the project. Let's see if that works for you. Let me know!
>

>No, still don't see it. However, I do see it in the CVS window. I'll try a fresh checkout tomorrow.
>
>- Koen.

Maybe  you have also a modified version of the project, and Xcode does not know how to merge, so keep your version and does not update to the current version on cvs. If the file is showing in the cvs window (you meant the scm window in Xcode, right), then it means it is either modified or to-be-updated, I would think.

charles
--
Help science go fast forward:
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/xgrid-stanford/