[Biococoa-dev] BCSequence commit

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 11 23:15:59 EST 2005

At 0:06 -0800 2/9/05, Charles PARNOT wrote:
>Next task is to finally get BCSequence up and running. At that point, I will check the code of the examples to fully comply.

I commited the full implementation of BCSequence. This code won't need any change for a while, except if we add more sequence classes. Actually, there is a little piece of code still missing: when scanning a NSString or an NSArray of BCSymbol, it does not yet recognize sequence of type Codon automatically.

The BCSequence header is still empty. It will contain all the methods of all the classes. I will then need to prevent compilation warnings as the class won't implement those methods. What is the pragma used for that, BTW?

Next tasks:
* remove BCSequenceFactory
* make the examples compliant

charles