[Biococoa-dev] Joining the team

Philipp Seibel biococoa at bioworxx.com
Mon Feb 21 16:43:20 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm a computer science & bioinformatics student from germany and very
interested in the biococoa framework. I nearly finished my exams and
after that i'm going to make my PhD in Bioinformatics.
The programs i want to develop could partly be commercial so i'd like
to know if it's possible to make biococoa lgpl or something i could
use.
Of course i want to contribute most of my work to the project, but my
finished product won't be opensource. Please don't misunderstand me, i
don't want to "rip" opensource code for commercial programs, but i
think my base framework will be nearly the same what biococoa is aimed
to be.
So please let me know if there is a chance for me to take part in your
project.

cheers

Phil