HELP!!! (was: Re: SCM update (was: [Biococoa-dev] Annotation))

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 21 20:17:33 EST 2005

On the CVS web interface, your user file koen.pbproj looks like it has the MAIN and the HEAD tags, just like mine, and FOO is gone...

Did you try to checkout again now?? I also don't know if Xcode might be caching some stuff in your back and screwing things up?

charles

--
Help science go fast forward:
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/xgrid-stanford/