[BioCocoa-dev] AppKit

Todd Harris harris at cshl.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:41:17 EST 2005

I do not believe that you can rename or move folders easily in CVS.

You can always rename the folder in the repository, and then make sure
everyone with checked out sources does the same (including in their CVS
Entries file).  I cannot guarantee that this will work and it isn't a very
clean solution :)

If there isn't a huge amount of development history, you might just want to
add the renamed directory and delete the old.

t.