[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa.framework path

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Sun Jan 23 17:45:05 EST 2005

>On Jan 17, 2005, at 1:24 PM, Charles PARNOT wrote:
>
>>I will be working on the BCSequenceGeneric, or whatever we call it in the end.
>>

>And then there was silence... ;-)

hey, it's been less than a week! :-)

>Charles, do you need any help with this class? If you just have some snippets, or empty methods, go ahead and post them here or submit them to CVS. This way we all can have a look at what you have in mind, and maybe fill in some of the blanks.
>

>- Koen.

OK, before writing the header, I wanted to make sure I understood fully the BCSequence design in terms of init methods. In the way, I found a couple of questions that I was about to share with the list... when I have more than 5 min of time, because you know me, I need to write a long email!

I am the kind that like to have fully thought the design in details before writing the code (which then does not take very long). Any way, the contents of that class should be quite independent from the rest, so please go on with the other stuff!!

Maybe one thing that can be said in less than 5 minutes:
could you guys vote on the class naming:
* superclass = BCSequence or BCSequenceAbstract or ...
* generic subclass = BCSequence or BCSequenceGeneric or ...

Another email soon!

Charles

--
Charles Parnot