[Biococoa-dev] New Structure for BioCocoa

Philipp Seibel biococoa at bioworxx.com
Mon Jul 4 05:36:06 EDT 2005

Ok this will lead us to the structure of the diagram i sent arround,
right ?
Or do you want to put the BCParser.framework also into the
BCFoundation ?

I think it would be better to have the BCParser.framework separate,
because one could use it to read the files in other structures than
the bcfoundation structures.
This will of course cause a dependancy between bcfoundation and
bcparser framework.

.... the next one please ;-)

Phil