Linenumber error (was: [Biococoa-dev] [ANN] EnzymeX3)

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 18:46:31 EDT 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 6:54 AM, Koen van der Drift wrote:

> I will look into adding some code that makes the view use the
> actual values for the fontsize, etc, not based on hard-coded values.

Ok, fixed :)

I have added a method that calculates the number of characters per
column. But ideally, we should have a method that calculates the
column width based on the font size, and the user defined characters
per column. Looking ahead, I could imagine a sequenceView where some
of the symbols are in boldface, or italicized, etc. That could make
things more complicated. Looking even further ahead, a general
sequence editor would be a great BioCocoa showcase ;-)

cheers,