[Biococoa-dev] Even more on sequence formats

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Apr 11 09:51:04 EDT 2006

Like the one I have in the read me file of EnzymeX:

	Disclaimer:
          Distribution of EnzymeX is allowed and encouraged, but only
as a complete package  (including the read-me files). Use and enjoy
EnzymeX at your own risk. The authors can never be kept responsible
for any possible damage, waste of time or materials, resulting from
the use of EnzymeX or wrong information provided by EnzymeX.

and the one Koen agreed to when he opened the EnzymeX disk image ;-)
Well enough already..
Cheers,
Alex

On 11-apr-2006, at 15:45, Peter Schols wrote:

> I think it's time to add a disclaimer to the BioCocoa website ;-)
>
> On 11 Apr 2006, at 12:17, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:
>
>>> BTW, be careful with what you put in your README for EnzymeX. I
>>> noticed you wrote that it supports BEAST and TNT formats, but I
>>> don't see those in  BCReader. Unless you have a local version
>>> that does, of course ;-)  I'll have a look at the readseq code
>>> later.
>>
>> Please don't sue me!  I just copied what Peter wrote, anything you
>> will try to get from me in court, I will redeem from him ;-)
>> Cheers,
>> Alex
>>
>> *********************************************************
>>                     ** Alexander Griekspoor **