[Biococoa-dev] Wiki and website

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 17:16:10 EDT 2006

On Apr 12, 2006, at 3:35 PM, Peter Schols wrote:

> Charles, Alex: the hybrid approach seems like a good idea, and in
> the meantime I noticed that the Wiki can be customized using skins,
> so I'll see what I can come up with.

I agree - pmwiki is highly customizable. I actually already changed
the skin, and added some extra lines in /local/config.php. Peter
should have privileges for that directory too, not sure about the
other members.

I was also looking at this: http://bioinformatics.org/about/
hosting.php and was wondering if it would be possible to have a
biococoa.org website.

cheers,