[Biococoa-dev] selection overview bug

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 16 22:23:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

While working with the BCSequenceView in my own app, I noticed a bug.
If you click in a sequence in the last line, you will see the symbol
number in the oval grey cursor. After about a second a 2nd oval shows
up. Also try clicking in the next to last line, the oval moves only a
bit after the 2nd click and is drawn partially.

  I tried making a screenshot, but couldn't because after hitting the
keyboard, the second oval disappeared. So I guess you will have to
try it out yourself to see what I mean.

It also happens in EnzymeX 3.

cheers,