[Biococoa-dev] Even more on sequence formats

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:05:56 EDT 2006

Hi Don,

Many thanks for your comments and suggestions! Peter had already
implemented most of the popular sequence formats in the original
BioCocoa framework, but we'll have a look at your Java framework to
see if we could add or improve relevant sequence formats in BioCocoa.
Again, many thanks for the feedback and keep up the good work!
Best wishes,
Alex

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl