[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa homepage

Philipp Seibel biococoa at bioworxx.com
Wed Jun 28 12:52:53 EDT 2006

Hey Alex, hey Peter,

i had nearly no second to think about my WWDC attendance until now.
Just read the latest news on the list.

@alex: If you need some help with the poster just tell me what i can do.
btw. it would be great to see you at the WWDC :-)

@all: did anybody allready thought about the abstract?

k thats it for the moment, i just wanted to give a beep ;-)

cheers,

Phil