[Biococoa-dev] Subversion proposal

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 19:53:54 EST 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 11:26 AM, Peter Schols wrote:

> All webfiles are in the public_html folder. You can access this
> folder by using SFTP with your bioinf. username and password.
> I hope you'll have permissions to access these files. I checked on
> the bioinf. website and there don't seem to be separate settings
> for FTP access, so I guess all group members can login. If not,
> please let me know.

Peter,

When I sftp into bioinformatics.org, I don't see the public_html
folder, so maybe only you have it? In any event, today I realized
that the idea of a wiki is that it should be editable from within the
website, so server access should not be neccessary. I will look into
the wiki docs on bioinformatics.org how I can do this.

cheers,