[Biococoa-dev] reading large fasta files

Charles Parnot charles.parnot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:22:49 EDT 2007

In general, it would be best to have the implementation hidden, so
that indeed, the framework decides when to use one subclass or
another. Just like NSString, NSData, or NSArray use different
underlying data structures depending on the size of the data (I
think). This is of course all hidden behind the class cluster design...

I also don't know how things are already implemented, maybe things are
already addressed this way?

charles