[Biococoa-dev] read Fasta File with gap symbols

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:44:48 EDT 2009

Instead of trying to remove it, the alternative is to simply add:

#ifndef NSInteger
typedef int NSInteger;
#endif

#ifndef NSUInteger
typedef unsigned int NSUInteger;
#endif

#ifndef CGFloat
typedef float CGFloat;
#endif

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Koen van der Drift
<koenvanderdrift at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I found the problem. The newest BioCocoa trunk needs the Mac OS X 10.5 SDK.
>> Stuff like NSUInteger from the Foundation-framework is not defined in
>> previous SDKs... too bad, seems like I really have to upgrade my MacBook to
>> Leopard then...
>
> Hmm, that's not good, BioCocoa should be backward compatible at least
> one OS. Where is this NSUInteger used, can it be replaced by something
> else?
>
> - Koen.

> D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
>             http://www.doteasy.com

         ** Alexander Griekspoor  PhD **
                  mekentosj.com

 Papers - Your Personal Library of Science
 2007 Winner of the Apple Design Awards
         Best Mac OS X Scientific Solution
         http://www.mekentosj.com/papers