[Biococoa-dev] Fwd: CachedSequenceFile

Stephan stschiff80 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:06:40 EDT 2009

Ah, I was confused. The inferface of BCCachedFastFile does not include
the symbol-method-declarations. But they are actually overriden in the
implementation. Is that on purpose? I didn't even know it's possible
to override a method just in the implementation, without declaring it
in the inferface...

Stephan

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: