[Biococoa-dev] BCSequenceView binding problem

Scott Christley schristley at mac.com
Mon Aug 1 18:12:54 EDT 2011

Hello Gregor,

That helps.  What is curious is line 8 where it indicates a category (NSSharing) added to NSTextView.  I cannot find that category in my Xcode 3 documentation, but I don't have Lion.  Is this something that is part of your framework, or maybe something new added in Lion?  Maybe there has been a change to the NSText system such that the way NCSequenceView is using it is no longer correct.

Are you able to run the Peptides demo app on Lion?  That is a working demo of BCSequenceView.

Scott