[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa and CoreData

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:16:31 EDT 2011

Ahhh, the infamous 'killer app'  :)

Yes, using CD for meta data is indeed a good suggestion, and is
something that can be kept outside of the sequence data (which are
basically plain text files in most cases. Core Data could then maybe
be used to store relationships between sequences, group them together
based on various criteria (organism, function), etc etc.

- Koen.