[BioEdu] Suggestions for PhD in protein structure recognition

Michael Sadowski mockeldritch at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 13:39:13 EDT 2006

Fazot,

David Jones's group in UCL Computer Science (which I
am part of) has a long-standing interest in this area
(e.g. the e-protein project) using the fold
recognition method mGenTHREADER for example.

Alternatively I believe Mike Sternberg at Imperial
College London also has interests in this area.

Michael Sadowski.