[BioEdu] Forward of moderated message

Sami Khuri khuri at cs.sjsu.edu
Fri Jul 13 11:12:16 EDT 2007

--Hello,
	I would just like to add that I agree 100% with
everything that Dave Messina (whom I do not know) wrote.
And as he mentions at the end of his msg, there are many
other good universities including the Univ of California
system (Berkeley, Santa Cruz...) Goerge Mason, etc..
Actually, if you go to
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/Bioinformatics_FAQ
and move to item 6:
6 Education: Where can I study Bioinformatics...
you will find programs all over the world.
	All the best with your studies.
--Sami Khuri, Professor
Department of Computer Science
San Jose State University