[BioEdu] How to teach bioinformatics into an isolated area?

Karlo Claridades karloclaridades at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 05:04:56 EDT 2007

Hello everyone! I am Karlo Claridades,a third year from Bachelor of Secondary Education, and I'm from the Philippines.I am an aspiring high school teacher and I am specializing in biological science. I have seen the objectives and visions of Bioinformatics and I say that they are marvelous. Now, I want to gather some tips on how to teach Bioinformatics in some isolated areas such as from the tribes that live in the mountains that are uncivilized, those people who live in the rural areas etc. I have this urge to become a successful educator and more primarilly to help those who are uneducated and cannot be reached by the government and other educational institutions so I am posting this message.
  Thank You!