[BioEdu] How to teach bioinformatics into an isolated area?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Sep 21 19:20:10 EDT 2007

I just found this:

  http://www.science-house.org/fungal/learn/Paper.pdf

The paper does suggest NCBI.  But it also suggests pre-printed exercises, such as "What is Your Gene?" and "Find Your Match", where students would play the part of the computer, using a mental algorithm to solve a problem.  I think that's a great idea for people who don't have computers.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600