[Biophp-dev] Ok. Im new Hows the deal?

Serge Gregorio biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:39:21 +0800

Hello Andres!

>OK,  initially i come from the bio-side (i'm biologyst), but i also >come from the C++-side, and of course, from the PHP/computing-side, >here in Colombia!

It's always good to have a C++ guy on board.  =)

>How's the organization here?, i mean i've been taking a look at the

Don't be confused.  We'll sort it out with your help hopefully.  =)

>stuff  (so i'm gettin used to), i`ve been also looking at the >genbank's ANSI.1, and trying to

Other than ANSI.1, what other biological databases/formats are
you currently using?  What particular area in biology are you
into?

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com