[Biophp-dev] I'm back and itching...

Serge Gregorio biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:17:41 +0800

Hello, Sean, Nico, everyone!

I'm back from school and itching to write code!  I've posted some new code (err, not-so-new really as they've been languishing in my hard drive for some time now) which you can see at:

   http://genephp.sourceforge.net/kegg.inc.php.html

It's the code that powers the KEGG FILE PARSERS in the I/O Demo scripts section:

   http://genephp.sourceforge.net/io_set.html

The code is 1,600+ lines long but it's just the tip of the iceberg as I have code for Transfac, Unigene, Prosite, and other file formats, which I'll be posting shortly.

You can visit the front page for more news:

   http://www.biophp.net

In case you're wondering why the two URL's, well it's because Bravenet provides website and domain name hosting without PHP/MySQL/Project Management services, while SF provides the latter without the former.  So, I'm a bit schizophrenic right now, please bear with me.

Who knows?  Maybe I'll win the lottery, and we can all afford a high-bandwidth commercial service with all the goodies thrown in.  =)

Well, that's from my end.  Sean, how's your work going along?

Serge

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com