[Biophp-dev] bibliographic database

Frederic.Fleche at sanofi-aventis.com Frederic.Fleche at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Mar 15 08:28:23 EST 2005

Hi Mélanie,

First, sorry for the delay of the reply.

I think you should also have a look at the ENTREZ GENE (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=gene):
In the download section you will wertainly find information to do the following actions.
 - For each gene you will get the isoforms.
 - For each gene you will associate all the synonyms.
 - For each gene you will associate some interesting pubmid.

You should also have a look at Cabio project at NCI (http://cabio.nci.nih.gov/) :
You will certainly find informations concerning gene expression.
If you need a php script for SOAP client service to Cabio do not hesitate to ask, I have one in my computer.

Concerning openBQS I never use it. But you should check if is regularly updated.

Hope this helps a little.

If more questions do not hesitate to ask.

Fred