[Owl-devel] Question about T-Coffee

Henning Stehr stehr at molgen.mpg.de
Thu Mar 11 11:09:59 EST 2010

Indeed it was. Have a look at owl.sequence.TCoffeeRunner. It only
parses the alignment output from TCoffee though. I'm not quite sure
what you or your colleague exactly want to do but if you want to
calculate minimum RMSD superimpositions of multiple structures, I'm
using the Polypose tool from CCP4. The Java wrapper is
owl.proteinstructure.PolyposeRunner. The method
PolyposeRunner.executePolypose(...) returns an RMSD.

Cheers,
Henning