[Pdbwiki-devel] checking remediated pdbs

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:05:13 EDT 2009

I've gone now through the remaining errors categories (annotation errors,
data deposition errors and experimental errors, they were fery few entries
to be fair!) and checked whether they still apply. I found another resolved
issue bringing the total to 4, the rest remain all unresolved.

The only error category I didn't check was the "biounit error" one. I'm not
even sure how to check this!

BTW how do you make categories refresh their contents? The new solved
category still doesn't show its members.

Jose