[Pdbwiki-devel] Category membership and the comments extension?

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:25:20 EDT 2009

Yes upgrading is always a good idea... But let's keep it to only release
versions. It seems that latest release is 1.15.1 and we run 1.14.0 right
now.

It might be a good idea anyway to take dumps of data and files before
upgrades, which reminds me that we haven't done it since we moved servers.

Jose