[Pdbwiki-devel] Todo...

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:25:17 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Is the 'todo' list on PDBWIki up to date?

http://pdbwiki.org/index.php/Development

I know I have a couple of points to add there, which I will do this
evening. It would be great if everyone could do the same so we have
one centralised place to keep track of everything that we plan 'todo'.

Since its now finished(!!!), we should plan to announce version 1.2 of
PDBWiki on PDB-l and BBB (anywhere else?). Lets also make a short term
todo list for everything we want to get done before we re-announce the
site.

http://pdbwiki.org/index.php/PDBWiki:About/Announce

Cheers,
Dan.