[Pdbwiki-devel] Move of upload pipeline

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:58:20 EST 2010

Hi guys

So I've tried for the first time the upload pipeline from bio.cc. I
basically only needed changing a few hard coded paths and the table names to
capitals.

I've run it testing against pdbwiki.molgen.mpg.de (still up) and it worked.
The thing is that the the pdbwiki.molgen was more up to date than the pdbase
in bio.cc so it only needed to remove entries, so it's not a full test yet
(and it's still running now). But it's a start at least. By the way I've
modified the paths and all that in the repo so if we svn update at the mpimg
site it will overwrite the files with wrong paths and all that.

For the moment we at least have things more or less set-up so that we can
start running it from bio.cc regularly soon. The cronjob at mpimg is still
on anyway.

For info pipeline files are in /BiO/Store/PDBWiki/ with more or less the
same layout as before.

That's it for now, I'm off home tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy the holidays!
(I'll be reading email but less regularly)

Jose