[Pdbwiki-devel] Reciprocal link request

Roman Laskowski roman at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 08:06:11 EST 2010

Dear Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am happy to provide a link to PDBWiki. I
have added it the the Quick Links panel on each PDBsum page, and the
Links page.

I noticed that you link to PDBsum entries using the URL

     http://www.ebi.ac.uk/thornton-srv/databases/cgi-bin/pdbsum/GetPage.pl?pdbcode=2k9s

In fact, there's a shorthand URL you can use, which is:

     http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbsum/2k9s

Best wishes,

Roman.