[Pdbwiki-devel] The new 'structure report' template.

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:05:53 EST 2010

On 14 February 2010 08:36, Jose M. Duarte <jose.m.duarte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow!!  That's fantastic!
>
> I'll also look into updating the documentation a bit later.

Don't worry about it, you did such a fantastic job on the first round
of documentation, it'll be easy for me to update it. The major thing
is to make sure that it works correctly in place of the old template
calls.

One thing I should do is set an option for 'image style' (cartoon or
spacefill) in the gallery and tabular reports.

All the best,
Dan.