[Pdbwiki-devel] PDB version 4

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 05:08:32 EDT 2011

I remember looking at it, but the difficulty in using it is that we
can get 'out of sync' if we don't carefully manage those files.

I like the rsync log 'hack', as it means, if we forget to update the
site for months, when we next rsync, the list of changes is exactly
what needs to be applied to the database.

This assumes that we always update the database successfully after
each and every rsync.