[pyphy] updated Mavric available

Rick Ree rree@oeb.harvard.edu
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:30:14 -0500 (EST)

There is a bug in pygtk, and I posted a fix to the pygtk list, so
hopefully it will be incorporated in future releases.  In the meantime,
here is the fix:

In line 3732 of gtkmodule.c, the format string for PyArg_ParseTuple should
be:
	"O!dddddd:gtk_adjustment_set_all"
instead of:
	"O!:gtk_adjustment_set_all"

After changing, recompile and install _gtkmodule.so.

Also, I forgot to mention that I added 2 lines to GtkExtra.py to make
tearoff menu items available from the MenuFactory.  I don't know if James
is going to incorporate that, so in the meantime, I guess I should just
bundle my modified version with mavric.

The two lines I added after line 46 of GtkExtra.py:

47,48d46
<               elif label == '<tearoff>':
<                       item = GtkTearoffMenuItem()

Sorry for the inconvenience.
--Rick