[Sewer-l] Re: Reg:SeWeR development

Malay mbasu at mail.nih.gov
Wed Nov 24 19:23:32 EST 2004

Hello Madhhu:

Thanks for your interest in SeWeR development. I appreciate any help in
improving/maintanance of SeWeR. Please go ahead and download SeWeR
archive and try to understand the whole idea. You can also read about
SeWeR in two places that I have published. Please not that SeWeR code in
CVS is currently broken. I am really have a very little time to do
anything about that now, and will fix it as soon as possible. In the
meantime look at SeWeR and see how you can contribute to it. Come up
with an idea/proposal, in which way you want to contribute. I welcome
any contribution.

Thanks again for your offer.

Cheers,

Malay