[ssml] Structure based multiple sequence alignment

sangeeta at bioinfo.ernet.in sangeeta at bioinfo.ernet.in
Tue May 17 04:32:07 EDT 2005

Hi Robson,
*If* you have a large enough set of the 3D structures of the proteins of
your interest, you may try a structural alignment of those which will give
the corresponding sequence alignment also. You may take a look at STRAP
available at http://www.charite.de/bioinf/strap/ OR CE at
http://cl.sdsc.edu/ce.html

Hope this helps.
Best wishes,