Phylogenetic Analysis Tools at MatTree
The work presented at this site concerns distance based methods of phylogenetic analysis.
- MatTree is a distance matrix program which evaluates phylogenetic trees starting from distance matrices.
- MatTreeErr is MatTree program with branching errors.
- TreeMat is a program which evaluates an additive distance matrix starting from a tree.
- DiffMat gives a measure of difference between distance matrices with same elements.
- DiffTree gives a measure of difference between two trees with same elements.
- AlignGen generates aligned random sequences for simulation purposes.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact Rishabh Bhandari (drrbhandari at bioinformatics dot org) or Ravindra Pushker (pushker at ucd dot ie).