[Assemble-users] [S2S-Assemble] S2S 2.0.3 and Assemble 1.0.4 are available
f.jossinet at ibmc-cnrs.unistra.fr
Sat Feb 12 14:42:11 EST 2011
Dear S2S and Assemble user,
We have released Assemble 1.0.4 and S2S 2.0.3. You can follow these links to get them directly:
- for Assemble 1.0.4: http://ftp.bioinformatics.org/pub/assemble/1.0.4/Assemble_1.0.4.zip
- for S2S 2.0.3: http://ftp.bioinformatics.org/pub/s2s/2.0.3/S2S_2.0.3.zip
You will find mainly:
- a fix to load the Rfam alignments formatted with the Stockholm format (S2S)
- a fix to merge several secondary structures (2D Model -> Import... in Assemble)
- a fix for the first save of your data under Windows (S2S and Assemble)
- a fix to refine a 3D model made with several RNA molecules (Assemble)
- any RNA molecule of an S2S alignment can be defined as a reference molecule
- an S2S alignment can be extended with molecules stored in a PDB file
- an S2S alignment can be constructed from an Assemble model
When Assemble 1.0.4 is launched for the first time, it will take some time to re-index all the 3D structures stored in the MyPDB library.
You can find all the details about the improvements and the bugs fixed in the CHANGELOG files provided with each tool.
We hope that you will enjoy these new versions.
Dr. Fabrice Jossinet
Laboratoire de Bioinformatique, modélisation et simulation des acides nucléiques
Université de Strasbourg
Institut de biologie moléculaire et cellulaire du CNRS
UPR9002, Architecture et Reactivite de l'ARN
15 rue Rene Descartes
F-67084 Strasbourg Cedex
Tel + 33 (0) 3 88 41 70 53
FAX + 33 (0) 3 88 60 22 18
f.jossinet at ibmc.u-strasbg.fr
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Assemble-users