[BiO BB] Bio-IT World Magazine

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Dec 21 16:16:44 EST 2001

jfreeman wrote:
> Is there a link to the bioinformatics journal from your front page?
> Could there be? I was trying to get an article for a colleague and tried
> to find a link on your page, I think it would help.

Hi Jim.  Are you talking about Bio-IT World or the journal Bioinformatics?

Bio-IT Worls didn't send us a link to the magazine's homepage, and I
couldn't find it elsewhere on the server.  I don't think the magazine is in
print yet, so maybe they simply don't have one.

There's just the subscription page:

You could try contacting Deborah Walsh <Deborah_Walsh at idg.com>.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin