[BiO BB] Bio-IT World Magazine

Deborah_Walsh at idg.com Deborah_Walsh at idg.com
Fri Dec 21 16:21:09 EST 2001

we don't have much of a website yet (just info about the upcoming Conference &
Expo) but the address is http://www.bioitworld.com

Debbie Walsh
Circulation Director
BioIT World
P.O. Box 9010
500 Old Connecticut Path
Framingham, MA 01701
(508)628-4809
dwalsh at idg.com

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          "J.W. Bizzaro" |
|        |          <jeff at bioinform|
|        |          atics.org>     |
|        |                         |
|        |          12/21/2001     |
|        |          04:16 PM       |
|        |          Please respond |
|        |          to             |
|        |          bio_bulletin_bo|
|        |          ard            |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->
  |      To:     bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org                         |
  |      cc:     (bcc: Deborah Walsh/IDGCOMM/IDG)                              |
  |      Subject:     Re: [BiO BB] Bio-IT World Magazine                       |

jfreeman wrote:

> Is there a link to the bioinformatics journal from your front page?
> Could there be? I was trying to get an article for a colleague and tried
> to find a link on your page, I think it would help.

Hi Jim.  Are you talking about Bio-IT World or the journal Bioinformatics?

Bio-IT Worls didn't send us a link to the magazine's homepage, and I
couldn't find it elsewhere on the server.  I don't think the magazine is in
print yet, so maybe they simply don't have one.

There's just the subscription page:

    http://www.omeda.com/cgi-win/biw.cgi?+WD1BRG

You could try contacting Deborah Walsh <Deborah_Walsh at idg.com>.

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin

BiO_Bulletin_Board maillist  -  BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org