[BiO BB] Nerual net and FPGA

Tarak Upadhyaya hyndu007 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 22:47:43 EDT 2002

Anyone [on the computer science/engineering side of bioinformatics] know if
it is possible to program a neural network into FPGA's [Field Programmable
Gate Arrays]?

BTW, thanks for responce to my previous posts. You guys think you have any
ideas for my project? I have a year before the next science fair. Then I'll
be a junior in high school. I can work on it for another year after that and
submit again my senior year w/ modifications/updates/etc.