[BiO BB] Bioinformatics Project / Science Fair

martin goodson martingoodson at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:32:23 EDT 2002

for neural networks in bioinformatics (and machine learning for
bioinformatics in general) read Baldi and Brunak, Bioinformatics (the maths
in this is a bit hard for me i must admit). For intro to bioinformatics look
at Biological Sequence Analysis : Probabilistic Models of Proteins and
Nucleic Acids by Richard Durbin.