[BiO BB] Biochemistry book reccomendation needed

Rick Hammer rhammer at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Wed Dec 18 17:14:00 EST 2002

I just finished a course using Fundamentals of Biochemistry, by Voet, Voet & Pratt, 1999. The
Biochem department here at Texas A&M previously
used Lehninger but moved to this text so as not
to drown students in too much detail.  I would
say this is a good text for a bioinformatician
wanting some basic concepts (like myself).

Good luck,
Rick

<<< rong at bu.edu 12/18  3:42p >>>
The Cell: A Molecular Approach, by G.M. Cooper is really an excellent
introductory book. I really like cooper's style.

rong

--
Rong Chen
Ph.D. Candidate