[BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Mar 20 13:59:00 EST 2002

Martin,

People are certainly welcome to post such questions here, as they have in the
past.  If some feel that a separate list may be best, we can host that as
well.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin