[BiO BB] Re: {List of Chemical Names}

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Nov 25 18:43:14 EST 2002

Sasank,

I would be helpful if the type of article could be narrowed down some.  If
you're looking to get the names of EVERY chemical EVER mentioned in ALL research
articles, you might as well copy the Dictionary of Chemical Compounds, Beilstein
(sp?) or the Merck Index.  We're talking about thousands upon thousands of
compounds.  This is why John thinks you are kidding.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin