[BiO BB] Re: {List of Chemical Names}

Pandu sasank at students.iiit.net
Mon Nov 25 18:51:22 EST 2002

Hi

	Thanks for the reply...

	Maybe I can put my query this way. I would like to identify the
chemical names in a research paper. I have already used the suffixes like
-ols and -ones to name a few and identified some of them. But there are
still quite a few, to name Zaprinast and Microcystin, which have to
identified.

	Is there a way in which I can do this. I was requesting the list
of chemical names which generally occur for this purpose.

	I would be helpful if someone can come up with a helpful
suggestion.

Thank You
Sasank

--

	Every chance is an oppurtunity --

	if identified...

		Every oppurtunity is a step to success --

		if grabbed and realised...