[BiO BB] Announcement for "South East Asian Training Course on Bioinformatics Applied to Tropical Diseases"

whotdr whotdr at icgeb.res.in
Sat Jun 7 05:32:52 EDT 2003

Hi group,
We are happy  to  inform that  the WHO sponsored  bioinformatics
training programme  for the year 2003 is scheduled to begin  by  *22nd
September*. Applications are invited for the same. The selected
participants will get full support for travel and participation in the
programme. For details  please visit our web site
 http://www.icgeb.res.in/~whotdr  .
Thanks,
Duraisamy Sekhar,
International Centre for Genetic Enginnering  and Biotechnology(ICGEB),
New Delhi,
India.